Saturday, September 17, 2016


ME IN MEGANTARA

It's been a long time since my latest post about WTTF. Have you read that before? Well, if you haven't, I recommend you to read it. It's not a perfect shot but once you read it, I'll feel appreciated.

This time, I'd like to recount you about Megantara. What's Megantara? Well I bet you've known that already but let me tell you a pinch about this event.

Megantara is an art and culture festival which held by SMAN 3 Bandung. Megantara showed up Indonesian cultures which have spread in 5 main islands in the country. Each island had exhibitions, culinary events, traditional games, and many more. There were also parades along streets wearing traditional costumes, and a fashion show.

Many of us participated in the committee, so did I. I joined Megantara's decoration team in sub division of stage. I enjoyed my time working with groups of decoration, even though I had been in difficulties to manage my study time. We usually spent our working time from school ends-bell. Honestly I wasn't a hard work employee here, since my course schedule is full everyday (except Thursday). But still I've always maximized my work when I had time.

I fully appreciated my seniors who had given full-dedication in this work, especially Teh Avira as our leader. Thank you for your wise and humble leading, I felt welcome in this group.

Unfortunately I woke up late on the day. Automatically I went so late. Gosh, 8.30 am at the event. And remember, I was a committee. I felt mess up. What would my leader act? I bet her anger would floods me.

Bravely I went in to the gate. "I'm a committee," I said to the guard. Since she let me in, I passed in the gate. But still I couldn't take off my nervousness. I walked straight to the bangsal, and among all committees it's just me wearing non-committee shirt. I asked Teh Maya my shirt, and she gave me just like that. Oh God it's out of expectation. You should've known how relieved I was. The one who asked my lateness were my friends. Well I was shy, but not that much.

Once I changed clothes, I went out the gate. I didn't know what to do inside, besides all my tasks have been completed. Note : big thanks to Gratia and Rifasya who had accompanied me at those nervous times:)

Fortunately I met my friends who had finished their parade. We planned to go to BIP mall, and so we did. We went to 3 senior high to change clothes, and finally we went straight to BIP. Back then, I had an appointment with my junior high's friend called Dhea. We met up in Eatboss at 11.30 am. We had eaten lunch together and chitchat just to release our longings. 1 pm, we went to Lapang Bali. I leaded her to the gate, and started to cruise all around. I met my another old friends and I was so happy! I could remember my past memories with them when I was seeing their faces. How grateful I was.


Me and my junior high's friends
The most memorial event in Megantara was the night. We had 2 guest stars, they were The Changcuters and RAN. I liked them both especially for The Changcuters's energetic performances.

Unfortunately I had to go home at 9 pm so I couldn't watch RAN's full performances. But that's not a big deal 'cause I had a lot of fun with my friends.

My last gratitude for the committees and all the participants, you're awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment