Sunday, October 23, 2016

My Favorite Place and Questions

Where do I want to visit? May be the correct question is, where do I want to stay? Just kidding. Actually I do want to stay for several months in some certain countries while learning their cultures and language. If I have to choose one, I'd rather choose Japan. Why Japan?

I had been living in Japan for 4 years since I was two. So at least I have a glance of depiction about the country. I lived in a small city named Toyohashi. This city has been told by Mrs.Wiwin in the class before, so I had my own excitement writing on this blog.

I had my kindergarten period in Japan. It's a fun journey even though I'm the only Indonesian and moslem in my school. Sometimes I had a hard time during school because of friends, but it wasn't really a big deal.

Why had I lived in Japan? I followed my parents because they were having a doctoral student in Toyohashi University of Technology. We had an Indonesian student association there named PPI (Persatuan Pelajar Indonesia). I had best friends there! Most of their ages were above me. Now they live in different cities in Indonesia.

If I had a chance to visit that country again, I'd love to go to Toyohashi once more. Why? Because I want to recall the memories. No. Not recall.
It's better to make new memories rather than remind the old ones. 
Lol I've got an quote.

Actually I do want to feel the air of Japan. The cool, cold, mild, and sweet air that refresh your mind. I also want to experience the four seasons. The cool air in spring, warmth in summer, refreshing time in fall, and crystal clear snowballs in winter.

Oh, and food! You should know that I'm kind of food lover. But unfortunately I could be gaining weight easily, so I must limit my willing of eating. Go back to topic.

About food in Japan, I recommend you some.

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-XjusHkXxFfA/V94pdfrjgmI/AAAAAAAAATo/TcW0Vzgd30MiX9YBcZ3wh5aZEyB6uWmKQCEw/s320/takoyaki_5.jpgFirst, takoyaki. For the one who doesn't know anything about takoyaki, you're outdated. Indonesian takoyaki and original takoyaki which means Japanese takoyaki are much different. Number one is the tako (octopus) itself. Japanese style's size is much bigger. Here, our takoyaki is kinda stingy. We got only a little piece of octopus's leg. How dare:( Number two is the flour. You can understand the differences when you taste both and start comparing those. Number three is the amount of sauce and other addition. The last, is the size of the takoyaki itself.


https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-f-EOwsQLwb0/V94pddzM1tI/AAAAAAAAATs/imfWq-QtW3QhHPkYN7f-wW6Mk9ZmjTwHwCEw/s320/Okonomiyaki%2B1%2B500.jpgSecond is its friend, okonomiyaki. Excuse me but in Indonesia, okonomiyaki is almost similar with vegetable fried, or just say 'bala-bala'. For Japanese, once again you can understand the differences when you taste both and start comparing those.






https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-I8uE8cdKL4k/V94pdEXuSsI/AAAAAAAAATk/Ym_57fZxDdYZTi1wZUBCWrGnxGq8yNjywCEw/s320/956-SP-Kakigori1.jpg
Third is kakigori. I'm freaking missing that dessert! It's an obligation dessert for summer. It's so easy to make, and we have many in our country as we said 'es serut'. I would like to show you the images. Hope you postponed your diet program haha.

Well actually there are so many things to tell but I'm sorry that I'm running out of words. Lastly, thank you for your time reading my imperfect story. See you soon on the next post!

images source : www.google.com


Based on my text above, I’d like to make 5 multiple choices questions.

1.     What am I going to do in the visited country?
a.      Walking around
b.     Learning their language
c.      Making a snowman
d.     Eating recommended foods
e.      Doing a social activities

2.     How was my school period in Japan?
a.      I had a friend of Indonesian
b.     Had bad scores
c.      I played all along and had a lot of fun
d.     One of my friend had tricked me
e.      I had eaten well at school that I was growing faster than the other child

3.     Mention 2 things that I have missed from Japan!
a.      The weather and cultures
b.     The air and its environment
c.      Friends and teachers
d.     Foods and beverages
e.      Traffic and foods

4.     What are the differences between Japanese takoyaki and Indonesian takoyaki?
a.      The price
b.     The package
c.      Amount of the sauces
d.     The color of takoyaki itself
e.      Size and price

5.     How’s the air in Japan?
a.      Full of pollution
b.     Dirty
c.      Very hot
d.     So cool that can refresh your mind
e.      Normal temperature



No comments:

Post a Comment