Sunday, November 20, 2016

Graphology

Have you ever heard about graphology? 
Graphology is the study of handwriting, for example as used to infer a person's character. We learn and do a little research about someone's handwriting.

Actually, it was all of sudden when I started to love graphology. One time, I opened my favorite app on my phone, Youtube. I don't know why, but once I saw a video appeared on my dashboard about 'identifying characters based on handwriting'. I opened that video, then watched 'till the end. Wow, I learned a lot! 

It mentioned about people's type of handwriting. Such as the size, pressure, the curves, position, and many more. I tried to crosscheck the review on the video with my type of writing. It was quite shocking, because it all matches.

I do write with big pressure, and it says that I used to take thing seriously. Well, you're analyze is true. And my sign is quite legible, so I am not a really private person. I shape medium curve in 'g' letter. It means I need friends, but I can go alone sometimes. 

Based on my examination, it almost proof 100% of someone's personalities. So I could used this method to analyze my friend's personality. It sounds interesting, and I can't wait to try:)

These are some examples of the analysis based on graphology method:

I just realize, I have a friend who write as an image above. He's a cumulative thinker. And I think that analysis is true, because he doesn't want to make any statement or decision before he got all the scientific fact he needs. 

From this term of study, I could learn about people's personalities, especially my own characteristic. I know that I am a person with low self-esteem. All I need to do is evaluating and improving my self into a better person.

Well that's all my thoughts about graphology. Thank you and see you on my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment