Sunday, April 9, 2017

Dewa Athena

Dewa Athena was held on 25th March 2017. Knowing this event is a sport kind, I preferred not joining anything. May be just sit and cheer for my class, expecting to win. Actually I had some sport records at junior high but I was too afraid to show on public.

Unfortunately, applying self to the game was an obligation. So I took a volunteer on traditional game, Gobak Sodor.

In reality, as the game started on 7.55, I didn’t play. My friends did, because they had an angklung practice at the afternoon. Gobak Sodor was the only game they could play. And the result, we win against the X science 9! Bara was the ace who succeeds on passing the last guard on the opponent’s team.

Gobak Sodor finished around 8.30 am. I and my friends took a break while searching for foods. Some of them hadn’t have breakfast so we went to Ayam Geprek. 

Next game was girl’s football. We were so lazy to go back, but we were pitied on our friends at Lapbal so that we went back.

I was forced to join football because we had limited player. I once remembered the time I used to love playing football at the ages of 10. May be I should try again? I stepped forward, going with my team against X science 2. They had so many supporters and friends who shouted and cheered them as the game began. Science 8 had also supporters, but I thought they were praying inside instead of shouted it out.

The result, my team won. I was so happy but felt bad to our opponent and so their fans. I shook one of their players as the game ends.

Next up is volleyball. I couldn’t play volley, I was bad. But again, I was forced. I ignored hard but Gaby and Bara dragged me to the field. Once I entered, I couldn’t go back because the game was really starting. I almost cried, afraid that I could ruin the team. But evidently, I could serve! I was very shocked. What did my hands do? I didn’t even know. I jumped down until my knees bend, squatting, covering my mouth with hands. This was not a dream!

And finally, my team won against X science 6. I was very delighted. The next game is dodgeball. I encouraged myself to volunteer, even though I didn’t know how to play. Our opponent was X science 2. They were so excited yet fiery, and they won.

Our last game today is a tug of war. This is our favourite. I didn’t play so I just sat and cheered them. Sometimes I shouted them nearby, to keep my class’ spirit. And yes, we won!

My first expectation of Dewa Athena was wrong. This event has to reserve 4 until 5 stars rating.

No comments:

Post a Comment